The membership of the Association shall be divided into two classes as follows:
- Full Members $300/year inc GST
- Associate Members $300/year inc GST
Additional eMemberships have been added for 2020:
- eMembership $200/year inc GST
- eMembership Student $50/year inc GST
A full member shall be limited to individuals who can demonstrate through qualification and/or experience, competency in the field of ruminant nutrition (see application form below for further information).
An associate member shall be any individual who has common interest in the areas of ruminant nutrition and is not eligible to be a full member. An Associate member has no voting rights and cannot be elected to an executive position.
An eMembership allows an individual to access to the extensive online library of recorded presentations from previous conferences. No other member benefits apply. Eligibility for the Student eMembership is available to those who can demonstrate enrollment in a relevant full time tertiary course.
- Current members are able to renew Online (select "Manage your Account" in the right panel of this page)
- Join AARN by using our Membership Application form
Member Code of Conduct
Members agree to abide by a voluntary Code of Conduct to maintain high standards and ethical behaviour.
Nominate Committee Members
- Please use this form to nominate members for the AARN Committee
If you are experiencing problems with your account, logging into the server or managing your membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members Only Resources
The following lists Members Only Resources - you must be logged in and have an active annual subscription to access this material.