Our Facebook News
- Professional development and recognition of expertise through our Further Learning Program (next intake is Jan 2020 ready for the Sept and Oct exams).
- Continuing education through our Seminar Programs and web resources.
- Encouragement of new people into the ruminant nutrition industry through our Student Scholarships Program.
- A forum for industry communication.
- A reference point with government and industry working groups.
- Liaison with other agricultural associations.
Catch up on the presentations from the recent Conference on March 11th in Melbourne, VIC
Our latest MailCimp Update: March Conference presentations are live!
- Drought Feeding Strategies - Mark Towner
- National hay report
- International and national grain report
- Weather by the Bureau of Meteorology
- Climate forecasting
- Dairy Australia
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Sheep CRC
- New Zealand Association of Ruminant Nutritionists
- Animal feed resources information system