Welcome to the Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition
Promoting excellence in ruminant nutrition
Who We Are
We are the national professional association providing education, training, professional development, mentoring and networking opportunities.
To educate, connect, ensure nutrition advice is of a high standard.
What We Do
Host 2-3 conferences per year, webinars, provide Membership by Examination, offer student scholarships, offer Members exclusive learning resources.
The AARN is a Not-For-Profit Incorporated Association formed in 2006, by a passionate group of industry professionals who wanted to support the industry as a whole by bringing in experts to update the group on the latest science in ruminant nutrition.
To provide credible information from well respected nutritionists nationally and internationally.
To respect and value the contribution our members, stakeholders and industry partners bring to AARN.
To be an honest, trustworthy and transparent organization, providing information with no commercial bias.
- Hands on workshops to suit new people in the industry
- Technical updates on the latest research projects in ruminant nutrition
- Raise awareness of industry opportunities
- Exclusive learning resources
- Facilitate 2-3 conferences per year
- Monthly eNewsletters with topical information
- Engage with Industry Partners
- Promote other relevant events
- Provide a platform for ruminant nutritionists to network
- Mentor Program
- Membership by Examination
- Student Scholarships
- Recognise members for outstanding personal achievement
- Code of Conduct to maintain high standards and ethical behaviour