The Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition (AARN) is the national professional association providing education, training, professional development, mentoring, networking opportunities and representation to industry bodies for ruminant nutritionists in Australia. Members agree to abide by a voluntary Code of Conduct to maintain high standards and ethical behaviour.
The AARN is a Not-For-Profit Incorporated Association formed in 2006, and is funded by annual membership subscriptions and the support of sponsors.
- Professional Development and networking opportunities
- Continuing education from reputable Australian and overseas experts
- Hands-on workshops
- Market and seasonal climate updates
- Industry promotion through Student Scholarships
- Liaison with other agricultural associations, government and industry working groups
- Member discounts for conferences
- Access to recorded presentations and online resources
- Mentor Program
- 50% discount on the ADSA Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition eBook (RRP $194)
- Eligibility for Membership by Examination through the Further Learning Program
- Voting rights for Full Members