The AARN is the Professional Association for Ruminant Nutritionists in Australia. It provides forums for delegates to interact and learn from one another and invited experts through Seminars and Workshops.
The AARN is a Not-For-Profit Incorporated Association, formed in 2006. It is ruled by the AARN Constitution and Members agree to abide by a Professional Code. The AARN is funded by annual membership subscriptions and the support of sponsors.
- Professional Development and networking opportunities
- Continuing education from reputable Australian and overseas experts
- Hands-on workshops
- Market and seasonal climate updates
- Industry promotion through Student Scholarships
- Liaison with other agricultural associations, government and industry working groups
- Member discounts for seminars
- Access to recorded presentations and resources
- Mentor Program
- Mid-Career Travel Grants
- 50% discount on the ADSA Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition eBook (RRP $194)
- Eligibility for Membership by Examination through the Further Learning Program
- Voting rights for Full Members